The KTM Industries-Group (which will be known, in future, as PIERER Mobility Group) is Europe’s largest manufacturer of powered two-wheelers, focusing on premium motorcycles and two-wheeled electric vehicles. With its worldwide renowned brands KTM, HUSQVARNA Motorcycles and WP, the group is in its segments among the technological and market leaders which are supplemented by high-quality electric bicycles.
Within the group there is a high degree of technological network, which is, in this form, unique in Europe. Strategic partnerships at an operational level strengthen the competitiveness in our respective markets. All these factors are the basis for the high innovation level of the KTM Industries-Group and ensure a sustainable organic growth.
In its core strategies the KTM Industries group focuses primarily on the following growth strategies:
- Organic growth in all core areas, through further expansion of market share and global growth;
- Positioning in related market segments;
- Focus on emerging markets;
- Technology leader in the area of electromobility (zero emission) for two-wheeled and lightweight vehicles;
- Development of strategic partnerships.